– Competitive Salary, dependent on experience, and company share options.
– Compensation and benefits package that promotes health, finance, life:work balance and professional development.
BIOS is unlocking the potential of the nervous system in treating chronic disease by using AI-powered neural interfaces that can automatically read and write neural signals. The human nervous system carries vast quantities of data and scientists have long known that faulty signals in the nervous system play a key role in driving chronic diseases. By understanding and correcting these signals in real time, BIOS can treat chronic illnesses in an effective, automated, and personalised way, leading to seamlessly experienced healthcare.
This is a hybrid role (a combination of office and remote).
Together with the team, you will support implementation of BIOS cloud & edge device products through infrastructure deployment, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
- Build & deployment automation of their software solutions and services
- Management, monitoring, scaling and costing of their cloud-based services
- Management of their CI servers
- Some office IT support incl. setting up new resources