How to be heard in Meetings (without screaming over people)
Date: 1st December 2021
Time: 6.30 – 8.00 pm
CamAWiSE are delighted to be joined by Frankie Kemp (fascinating speaker and panelist) to deliver the final workshop in the ‘Navigating Workplace Dynamics’ series. Frankie helps technical experts break through barriers with effective communication so that they become less vanilla and more thriller.
She gives inspirational, entertaining talks and workshops packed with actionable information.
In this workshop we will find out:
- How to garner support before a meeting (if you need to).
- What to do when you’re habitually getting talked over (before the meeting).
- The different roles to play (without putting yourself on the line).
- How to interrupt others (without breaking rapport).
- How to contradict (while not seeming to).
- Challenges of hybrid meetings (and how to rise above them).
- Using behavioural modelling to overcome ineffective facilitation (without losing your job).
Booking for this hasn’t opened yet.
As an award winning storyteller, actor and three times published playwright, Frankie trains globally (and remotely), combining her background in theatre with psychology and business to help thousands of clients speak so others really want to listen.
Her book ‘Technical Experts Become Powerful Presenters’ has been downloaded 100,000 times.
Additionally, she’s a keynote speaker at conferences such as the Institute of Directors and The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.
Every week she sends out free Tips ‘n’ Tools to turn technical experts into Communication Ninjas! There are also events and freebies that only Insider of ‘Tips ‘n’ Tools Insiders know about. Go here: www.frankiekemp.com/tipsntools (takes 30 seconds).