Nagwa – Biology Content Writer
Nagwa are seeking a writer of excellent biology content to join their content writing team. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for biology and education is essential to success in this role.
- Create pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each topic
- Write model answers aimed at helping struggling students understand the skills and techniques required
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written biology content
- Work on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email and by phone
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biology
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching biology, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
- Essential competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Well-organized with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to learn
The gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Location and Company
The advertised role is full time at our UK office based in Windsor, Berkshire.
Nagwa is an educational technology start-up creating digital educational products for a global audience. We presently employ over 400 members of staff across our Cairo and UK offices.
For further details and to make an application, click www.nagwa.com/en/careers/126167846910