Nagwa – Science Content Writer (Primary Specialist)
Nagwa are seeking a writer of excellent primary content. As a primary specialist, you will be an integral member of the team creating the primary science and mathematics content which appears on the digital education platforms. A significant component of the job will be writing audience-appropriate questions and pedagogically-rich solutions. Alongside this, you will be using your expertise to identify areas where content needs to be improved or added.
- Write developmentally-appropriate, well-structured, pedagogically-rich solutions
- Identify topics where content needs to be added or improved
- Suggest design changes and new features to better serve a primary-school audience
Qualifications & Work Experience
- An undergraduate degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Mathematics
- Experience teaching or creating educational content
- Expert understanding of primary pedagogy
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Nagwa is an educational technology start-up creating digital educational products for a global audience. We presently employ over 400 members of staff across our Cairo and UK offices.
For further details and to make an application, click www.nagwa.com/en/careers/505193205154