WiSE-UP – Perfecting your interview skills – Megan Glazebrook
Date: 12th of March
Location: Lucy Cavendish College
In the third of our 4-part career series, Megan Glazebrook, Talent Acquisition Partner at Johnson Matthey, will coach you to nail those Interview Techniques for a definitive yes in step-three.
This workshop will provide an overview of common recruitment and selection processes and provide you with practical ways to prepare and hints and tips for performing at your best.
We will cover:
- Recruitment processes- common stages and types of selection
- Interview preparation- reviewing job descriptions, company information etc
- CV Review- preparation, explaining gaps, irrelevant experience etc
- Competency questions- what are they and how to prepare examples
- Body language and overcoming nerves
This will neatly lead into step-four of our career series when Natacha Wilson‘s workshop on the 9th of April will show you how to create an impact in your first 90 days in your new job.
Join us for both steps or take a single-step workshop. These workshops will include the all important Networking over coffee, tea and cake.
The WiSE-UP series is open to all! STEMM or not, Women and Men. The workshops will all take place at Lucy Cavendish College.
Book now! Staff members of our sponsor the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology can join our events for member prices! Just drop Marloes an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after you have booked.
|One workshop: Perfecting Your Interview Skills